Hi, I'm Teresa - proud mom of 3, wife and super passionate photographer! I wanted to enjoy my life's work and to feel passionate about what I do every day so after working in the corporate world for most of my adult life, in 2008, I decided to pursue professional photography full time. My style is romantic and dreamy while keeping true to my love of story telling.
I'm inspired by colors and pretty light. Soft color palettes make me swoon. I love golden hour - the creamy light, the pinks and blues of the sky while capturing a newly engaged couple, a wedding day or a family celebrating their baby can be magical. Whatever your story is, I am honored to be there to capture it. I love elopements, engagements, weddings, maternity, lifestyle newborns and family sessions. In my quiet moments, I realize that I have the best job - documenting your life's story. A story that will be passed down in your family for generations to come.
I am based out of Thousand Oaks, California and work all over southern California from Santa Barbara to San Diego. I am available for destination weddings each year too, so please reach out no matter where your location!
- Born and raised Southern Californian.
- I have an amazing husband - he's not only sweet, kind and SUPER supportive. He's also THE backbone of my business...and sometimes my assistant.
- I'm a mama to three beautiful babies. They aren't really babies so much anymore but they will always be my "babies."
- I love my fur babies too (Riley and Dorit are the best pups around!)
- I've been lucky enough to shoot lots of weddings, so I've seen it all! Nothing scares me. :)
- You'll find me on social media. A lot. #instagram
- When I'm not working, I'm day dreaming about being a florist, cake maker and a calligrapher. I love all pretty things!
- Peonies. ranunculus and garden roses are my favorite flowers. Flowers are also one of my favorite things to photograph.
- I'm a hybrid photographer which means that I shoot in both digital and film.
- I love design and all of the farmhouse modern I can get!
- I love all kinds of music...From Hamilton to Gangsta Rap and everything in between!
- Coffee is my favorite drink, especially when caramel is involved.
- I love all things stationery, photographing gorgeous invitation suites and adding all the pretty details!
- I'm a huge fan of good shows... Handmaids Tale, Westworld. Breaking Bad, The Leftovers, This is Us, Game of Thrones, anything HGTV and the Food Channel. Oh, I also love some reality shows too. #dontjudgeme
- I love a good magazine, date nights, velvet ribbon, black licorice, Mexican food, summer concerts in the park and Target + HomeGoods shopping runs!